Tuesday, November 3, 2009

health

I have in the recent days been bombarded with Health questions. With the H1N1 virus striking at every turn, or so the media says, it gets pretty scary. Now I am not saying that this new Flu isn't dangerous, I believe that it can be and is to certain people. But it makes me take stoke of what I am doing for my family and their health.
This is a daunting task, some don't want any form of vaccination in their bodies, and other seem to go over board and everything in between. I am trying to gather as much information as possible on this new out break of the flu but it is so hard to get any consistent facts. Like for instance I want to know how many people die each year of just the regular seasonal flu's and compare it to how many have died from the H1n1. Or what other reactions are possible allergic or side effect...those seem to change based on who you talk to.
So if you are like me post a comment and lets have a discussion. I don't want this to be a debate about getting the shots or not but a discussion of what it is what it may or may not do just so that maybe we can start getting some facts from each other and what we have heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment