Thursday, November 5, 2009

Paid for surveys??

I am sure that everyone has seen the ads saying you can make money for just taking surveys. I have seen them I have even looked at them as I enjoy taking surveys, some can be interesting and informative other can be pointless and don't even relate to your life. But getting paid to do surveys well... you can.

However you have to do a lot of surveys. So far the only survey company that I have actually gotten money from is Global Test Market (www.golbaltestmarket.com) about 100USD (1000 points) in over 2 years...not much but it has paid for a couple nice dinners for date nights with my hubby.

Other surveys give you points and then you can spend the points but it seems to take about as long to get enough to get decent amount of points so that you can get a decent gift.

Granted I pick and choose and I don't do every survey that come across my e-mail and I don't always qualify for the full survey but you do get "points" for at least taking parts of the survey, but I don't look at this as an income. I don't see surveys as a way to make big money fast, so be aware that you won't get rich. But if you are looking for extra cash every now and then enjoy them and the benefits that you can receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment