Wednesday, October 28, 2009

working with kids

Okay so I have just begun with the google program. I got approved for my site and I am up and running. So far it has taken 2 days to get to this stag but so far the steps are fairly easy to follow and use.
I don't mind working for a living in fact I enjoy being able to get out of the house without the family in tow, but I enjoy being at home. I have always been a home body, even as a child it was hard for me to even spend the night at a friends house with out feeling some sort of home sickness. Thank goodness I have been get over it or I would still be living at home with Dad. I am sure that would not have been a good thing with a husband and now 2 kids.
However I still get feelings of home sickness when I am away from my family and kids, it is just different now. I must have inherited the worry wart syndrome from my mother.
Either way I would prefer to stay at home but still make money. isn't that the dream of just about everyone, why else would so many people play the lottery...that is still an option I keep trying every week. But getting rich quick ideas don't seem to be the answer so I will try this program and work at it just like everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment