Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 1 results

Well here are my results after 1 week of using the AB Circle and a Detox diet.

Weight 165 so 3 pounds less than a week ago.
Waist 34 3/4" so 1 1/4" smaller
Hips 40 1/4" so 1 3/4" smaller.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the results. I did feel lighter but I thought it was mostly due to not eating the heavy items like Bread and red meat, and time will tell or not if that is true.

But for the first time since I was just out of high school I was able to shop at a store where even their XL wouldn't fit me. I bought a Dress in Large for an event that I have on Saturday and Dress pants in a size 11/12 which normally in the store I was not even in a size that they had.

My stomach still looks like a bowl of jello but apparently it is shrinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment