Friday, April 2, 2010

shaping up

Well now that the holidays and birthdays are just about behind me my husband and I are starting our fitness routines. As Promised I am going to try out the AB Circle for me exercise and to flatten my wobbly tummy. After having 2 kids it feels like a bowl of jello.

To kick off my first week of exercise with be partnered with a detox diet and supplements. I am doing this as I am showing signs of needing to do a light detox. This will be the first time I have ever done one so I talked to my local pharmacist to help me find the best one for myself. I am only doing this part for a week as I am not one who is big on diet plans and to properly do a detox it seems you should follow a set diet to get the best results.

So on Tuesday April 6th, 2010 this all begins and I will post my weight (every woman's worst nightmare) and my measurements.

I will strictly be using the AB Circle and shall see if in fact it only does take weeks instead of months to trim and tone my jello tummy.

Happy Easter to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment