Monday, October 26, 2009

money and being a mom

Is it just me or is money tight when you are a stay at home mom with only one income.
For us it can be, in fact I have taken a pt job at night so that we can bring in some extra money to pay of cards and just to have a bit of fun money.
I am always hoping to find a job that I can work from home at and continually find wonderful scams that want my money. It never seems to be a good fit. So after a bit of searching online I found the google work at home program posting that I have heard about. So I am going to give it a try to see how well it works and if I truly can make money on it.
I will be blogging about it to let you know if it works and how I am doing at it.

All part in parcel with being at home with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment